The Exchange Partner Finder is an Exchange App that was released in the Fall version of the Exchange. It allows you to find Partners that have won contracts in the Federal government.
The Partner Finder provides multiple filters to help you find specific Partners including:
- Departments - i.e., Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Agencies - i.e., Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Socio Economic Status - i.e., Woman Owned, 8(a) Certified, Veteran Owned
- Keyword - i.e., machine learning, drones, sensors
- Location - by State (where the company is headquartered, delivering work, or both
- Contract Vehicle - i.e., Stars, Alliant or other contract vehicles the Exchange tracks
After searching for a Partner the Exchange will return companies that match your search criteria. To make adjustments to your search criteria simply change things in the filter options and the Exchange will automatically adjust and return you the results.
After you've located one or more Partners, click on the Partners name to see what contracts the Partner has won.