The Exchange Opportunities App is an integrated set of tools to discover opportunities that best align to your product, service, or capability. Opportunities are active federal government procurements, industry challenges, and other channels that broadcast the need and demand for products, capabilities, services resources, and technology.
Search and identify new Contracts/Solicitations, Grants, SBIR/STTRs, Challenges, and Needs of interest posted to the Exchange daily. Set up your pipeline by saving your key opportunities to an Opportunity Board.
Opportunities App Features & Capabilities
- Opportunities are broken out into 6 main areas: Dashboard, Contracts, Grants, SBIR/STTRs, Needs, and Challenges.
- Search multiple NAICS and PSC codes or search by NAICS and PSC family of codes using wildcards (i.e., 54*, A*, D*).
- String keywords together using Boolean logic (and, or, and not statements) i.e., (machine learning or artificial intelligence and cloud) and not construction.
- Save your searches.
- Search Grants by source, funding type, and status (active, archived, or all).
- Search SBIR/STTRs by source, and status (open, closed, or all).
- Search challenges generated by the Federal, Commercial, and Non-Profit Innovation Demand channels who are using the Exchange to find a companies based on a capability, a service, or a product.
- Search Challenges generated by external challenge websites (Kaggle, Challenge.gov, Innocentive, Idea Connection, etc.).